We act on behalf of retailers wishing to extend their branch network in identifying and negotiating the most optimum location from which to trade from on the most advantageous terms both financially and offering maximum flexibility.
The service can be tailored to the particular clients requirements but can cover the following:
- Appraising and identifying new store opportunities.
- Aligning your estates strategy with your business needs.
- Develop an estates/portfolio strategy by understanding the business requirements (functional, geographical and operational) and associated challenges.
- Existing portfolio review against operational needs.
- Undertaking a robust analysis of existing portfolio and market activity and defining the future long term portfolio growth strategy.
- Providing market and financial data to underpin the growth strategy.
- Build a strategic acquisition plan to identify and successfully acquire and integrate appropriate units/sites into the client’s format.
- Identify best option satisfying the particular requirements.
- Property feasibilities and financial appraisal of selected site.
- Undertake detailed lease negotiations.
- Instruct and liaise with lawyers on completing of acquisition.
- Managing the planning process with professional team.
- Recommending disposal strategies.